Free Paid Surveys Home
Don't forget to check out the
Free Paid Surveys Homepage featuring over 300 paid survey sites in the survey directories. Also, paid survey news, articles, reviews and more...
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Free Paid Surveys Home

Show your support for Free Paid Surveys by using the Support FPS page to do your online shopping. It's like making a donation without the donation.

Free Paid Surveys
Main Menu
  Free Paid Surveys Home
  Paid Survey Info and Tips
  Survey Site Directories
  Free Paid Survey News
  Paid Survey Articles
  What's New at FPS new
  Free Paid Survey Forum
  Add User Review
  Contact Us

More Survey Stuff
  Survey Bookmarks
  Getting Organized
  Gaining Referrals

Other Features
  Paid Games
  Create a Website
  IPTL System
  Free Traffic System

Site Info, Resources
  Support FPS
  Site Map
  Privacy Policy
  Resources
  Discussion Arch

Lightspeed - a nudge is a good idea.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FreePaidSurveys.net Forum Index -> PAID SURVEY FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
happygal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Lightspeed - a nudge is a good idea. Reply with quote

Hi all,

Just a quick note that I had been finding Lightspeed to be VERY slow on sending checks I was due (from back in November). I send them 3 e-mails a week ago and the checks have now been arriving. So I would recommend following up with them if you are also waiting a long time.
FreePaidSurveys
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Wierd Reply with quote

That's weird, I've never had a problem receiving a check from them. I have had slow delivery times on Amazon gift certificates. I'll let you know what happens next time I cash out.
happygal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, they had always been good for me before, too, but have evidently been having issues with getting checks out promptly.
FreePaidSurveys
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Bummer Reply with quote

They're charging more for checks now too aren't they...figures.
FreePaidSurveys
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Just cashed out Reply with quote

I just cash out my Lightspeed points for an Amazon GC. I got it within an hour or so of ordering it. Looks like a company called "Perks" is handling thier stuff now - probably the reason for the slight rewards increase, which I guess I can handle for quick service.

Also, I didn't see anywhere where you could get sent a check any more. Looks to me like they're doing it with PayPal. Maybe they'll have just as quick a turn-around for PayPal payments.
happygal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I had seen the change over to Paypal, too. Have heard that is speeding up payment for people, but I am still waiting on a $15 payment from more then 2 1/2 months ago...Time to go write them again.
jewel777

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe a little bit more than a nudge would be in order. A foot up their behind might be a better idea. I'm waiting on a $25 check. I wouldn't mind paying the extra couple of bucks for instant gratification, especially if they had more surveys that I could quality for.
happygal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha ha Jewel! Nice approach Smile

I hear you, getting annoyed!
greatamerguy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only does Lightspeed have questionable service, but now they have shown that they don't know how to respond reasonably to their deficiencies in meeting pretty basic functions, like payments. Instead of fixing the problem internally, they have asked the loyal survey participants to subsidize the whole payment process. From a business standpoint, this has been a public relations debacle. What intelligent person is going to agree to participating in surveys with payments that are 15 percent lower than what was originally earned. And there is no excuse for this, esp. since they have gone to a Paypal payment system. This may still be a popular survey site, but for all the latest changes to the rewards program, one wonders why.
Pink Panther76

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the subject of Lightspeed...I am still waiting on a $50 payment from them for a survey I completed back in December/January. It was a 2 week study where they sent me a palm-pilot to keep a diary of beverages consumed on a daily basis over a 2 week period. Initial survey they credited my account with 1,000 points and sent a $10 bill in the mail along with the palm-pilot. I have read on other forums that some people were not rec'ing the $50 balance as apparently they did not keep a good enough daily diary according to Lightspeed..It has now been almost 6 weeks since the study ended...I will be patient for a couple more weeks...
happygal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I had some progress, $10 showed up yesterday. But it was supposed to be $15. Alas...at least something came.
happygal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally got the $15 I was waiting for!!! Very Happy
Pink Panther76

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I am still waiting on a $50 payment from them for a survey I completed back in December/January.

$50 balance has now been rec'd!!!!!!
Lea

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Lightspeed 1150 points equals $10 paypal Reply with quote

I am new to Lightspeed and just reached 1000 points. Went to the rewards page to request a check for $10. Instead I need 1150 points for a paypal reward of $10. I am disheartened. Each point is now worth less than 1 cent. I will wait until I accumulate 1150 points and I may discontinue. This is a survey taker be damned by Lightspeed.
And to add insult to injury their point system is abominable. If I had been able to see the rewards offered before I joined I never would have joined. Lightspeed was clever to not show their prizes beforehand. I was not able to access the list until I had acquired some points. Their points are overpriced. I saw one Nordic microwave item for 2600 points that sells on Amazon for $12. What a ripoff. I cannot accept the fact that there is a penalty for acquired points (for paypal $10.00 need 1150 points. Sad indeed. A disgrace.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FreePaidSurveys.net Forum Index -> PAID SURVEY FORUM All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: